HOW TO BUY GOOD MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WITHOUT WASTING TOO MUCH TIME?
If you are going to learn to play an instrument or let your kids learning one, this article is written just for you! Welcome to the world of music! Playing musical instrument is one of the most magical and direct ways to feel and actually control the sound on your demands. You will see that it would be very hard at the beginning, but it worths every hour practicing and playing music with your own passion.
Learning a musical instrument provides favorable conditions for you to develop yourself both physically and mentally. In addition, you will see that it would be a great way to know more about the world around you and expand your relationship. That’s the reason why you should buy your favorite instrument right now and start your way to be a beginner!
Before Going to The Instrument Store
An essential thing that you should know before going to the store to buy a musical instrument is the music and truths about it. This might be weird but if you don’t know what you are going to play, how can you play it correctly?
- Truth number 1: Nothing is impossible; you just probably don’t know all of your abilities yet! Maybe you have never sung before, or played any kinds of musical instrument, but don’t worry about that. Everybody was born with the music in their blood. There must be something related to music that you can do well, but you haven’t found out yet. Obviously, some people are more talented that you in this field, but it doesn’t mean that you don’t have any ability in playing musical instruments.
- Truth number 2: Everyone is musical, so of course no one is left behind. Maybe you can’t be a professional in playing a musical instrument, but at least you can develop your skills and become a good, even better player. Or else, just enjoy the happiness of playing and listening to your own music. It would be a huge step for a beginner and the motivation for you to move on.
- Truth number 3: You can learn music your way, or follow a particular method. There is no certain way of learning to play a musical instrument. It suits you, you have the right to choose one of them and move to another one if it doesn’t fit you. However, be patient and don’t give up.
- Truth number 4: Don’t play music alone, even if you are still bad at it. Music is about connecting and enjoying together. Don’t be shy if you don’t know much about performing. This is also a method that helps you build up your confidence and make you better at playing musical instruments. Remember that no one is a musician from the beginning.
- Truth number 5: There is no type of music that is not based on basic musical lessons. That’s the reason why people often teach you the most common music theories such as beats, rhythms, tones, and harmony. Once you have mastered this basic knowledge, playing a musical instrument would be easy as pie.
- Truth number 6: Basically, there are two major factors of music: playing an instrument and being a part of it. They must not be separated and should be integrated while learning and teaching a person playing music.
Some Basic Things When Buying Musical Instruments
Choosing suitable musical instrument is not an easy task. There are some general things that you should consider when looking for one:
- The age of the player: it is quite different from buying a guitar for your kids and buying a guitar for an adult such as you or your brother. You should know it because the size, play style and the price of the product are decided by the age of the player.
- The personality: When buying a type of musical instrument, there would be more than one thing to consider apart from its sounds. The characteristics might affect on how the player handle with the instrument. So choose it carefully to avoid returning or exchanging in the future.
- The genre that the player is pursuing: Each type of musical instrument has its own stage. For example, if you are going to be a solo guitarist or just a normal guy with a guitar, a wooden classical guitar would be perfect for you, but with people who have a deep passion for rock, the electrical guitar would be better.
- The cost of the instrument: To people who are new to the musical instrument, expensive ones are not recommended because they can’t define the pros and cons of a good and a bad instrument. Remember that you can upgrade your instrument after you have decided your play style. Professional players will know better at this, so with beginners, buying an acceptable one to practice is quite fine.
- Other options: this is the final one that you should consider about a musical instrument. If you really need a portable one, then buy a smaller size, or else the normal size would be better at most of the times. In addition, you should know about the portability when purchasing a musical instrument so that you can carry with you in your journeys and make them more colorful and funnier.
No matter who you are or what you are doing, let’s buy a musical instrument and push you to the limit with it. I can be sure that you will be a totally different one and better than you of yesterday. If you have any questions about this, don’t be shy and ask us or go to our website. We will show you the right way to start off with what you have! Let’s get started and let the music burns in you. The player inside you is ready at any time to bring the best out of you.